District 27 Little League
DISTRICT 27 TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
The season will start on Sunday, September 12, and ending on November 21.
All Minor, Major, and Junior games will be played on Sundays.
Seniors will play on Saturdays and Sundays.
Note: If there are no other games scheduled on that field, game can be played to its completion with no time limit.
Minimum of one umpire per game.
The “Home Team” listed on the playing schedule shall provide umpires.
If there are no umpires, managers will be required to umpire.
“Each Team”, as listed on the schedule, shall provide two (2) NEW baseballs to the umpire before the start of the game.
2010 Little League Rules shall apply with the following exceptions:
1) Teams shall bat the whole line-up.
2) 5 run rule for each inning – When the 5 run scores Finish the play, then change sides. Last inning is open for runs - the
ump must agree that it is the final inning before inning begins.
3) Unlimited substitutions are allowed (and encouraged).
4) Maximum of two innings per pitcher in each game are allowed. (Jr & Sr three innings max)
5) If the pitchers hits two batters, the pitcher will be replaced on the mound.
6) Both base coaches are to be players, adults may assist the players for training purposes.
7) No make-up games.
8) No protests – Report what you feel is a rule violation. It then will be reviewed and the proper person will be contacted. This is for instructional purposes.
9) Email scores from your first 3 games with the following information to District27LL@earthlink.net:
Subject Line - Level of Play.
Text area - date; team # with the score for each team.
Discipline will be resolved on a case-by-case basis with District 27 making the decision.
Each league is responsible to check the www.cad27.com web site to see if any changes have been made on rules and/or schedules. Deviation from the District 27 Schedule, without District 27 approval, is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.
If your team cannot field a team, please contact the proper District 27 Rep.
Majors & Under ~ Jimmie L Timms Cell: (310) 897-0701 to find out the game status.
Juniors/Seniors/Big League ~ Gary Yoshinaga Cell: (310) 897-0709 to find out the game status.
The league where the game is to be played will determine if the field is in playing condition 1-½ hours before game time and call the number above.
Majors & Under ~ Email your requests ASAP to District27LL@earthlink.net. Include your level of play, name of manager, and information specific to the request.
Juniors/Seniors/Big League ~ Email your requests ASAP to email@example.com. Include your level of play, name of manager, and information specific to the request.
Team managers shall have his/her team’s medical releases with them at all times.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in suspension or removal from T.A.D.
Times this page has been viewed since September 05
Last modified: 03/05/21
District 27 would like to thank Spiderlink for their continued efforts to keep this web site active.